Angela went along on the study trip to Dublin and Belfast. How do the cities cope with their fame achieved from series and movies?
A lot of people nowadays do the craziest things to get the most beautiful Instagram photos. It's all fun and games, until people's properties get destroyed. Angela discusses 3 places in the world where 'Instagram tourists' have taken over.
Having a government-controlled press, singapore has been ranked 150th out of 180 countries on the World Freedom Press Index. But is this controlled press really a bad thing in a time were fake news thrives?
This thursday we introduce a very special radio station from Argentina: Radio La Colifata. Opening their doors, Hospital Borda takes the recovery process of the patient to another level.
- Film Pride: How Northern Ireland and Singapore Handles Fame
- Ierland is een feniks die zal herrijzen uit de as
- World capital of street art & graffiti? – It’s probably Belfast
- Hoe propaganda twee partijen steeds verder uit elkaar drijft
- PR-Disaster or opportunity? The influence of #Brexit in Ireland
- Protesten aan de Ierse grens: wat betekent de Brexit voor Ierland?