Our mission is to build a networking hub to incubate students’ creative ideas. This will serve as an opportunity for non-Medium Magazine members to collaborate and work together to make their creative ideas (film, photos, essays, stories, documentaries, and podcasts) come to life.
In today’s digital age, journalism is seeing new forms. Digital Storytelling is now one of the main skills required to be a successful writer. Learning how to write the best story, requires brainstorming, planning, and the proper resources to put your ideas into words. More importantly, a great team can often be of valuable help in visualizing your story.
Access to equipment: Medium will offer audiovisual equipment when needed to support a project. This will be made available through sign-up, and can be checked out and approved by the Managing editor, Editor-in-Chief, or Chief Audiovisuals.
Access to staff: A team of writers and editors can be assigned to a project based on information given during sign up.
Access to Distribution: Medium can manage the distribution of the story and aid in it’s access post-production.
Access to networking: Medium can help connect professionals with the client and other students in order to offer concrete feedback and aid in turning their creative ideas into reality.
- Fill out the form below with your project pitch. You will receive a response back from the editorial board in the next 5-7 days.
- A short meeting will be scheduled with the editorial board in order to determine the next steps of your project and the equipment needed for production.
- A team is assigned to your project that will help in the production process.
- Together with your team you will brainstorm the distribution process and channels to use and launch your project!
Scope of Work
- Any other form of storytelling