Headlining the newspapers for the past months, the Yellow Vests have proven not only to be of practical use, but to serve as a symbol of a rising working class as well.
Podcasts; the substitution to TV and radio among millennials. However, the statistics on podcasts listeners are respectively low in the Netherlands. Why are podcasts popular in other countries? And how come that we stay behind?
- Medium Podcast #7 – Let’s talk about nudes
- Film Pride: How Northern Ireland and Singapore Handles Fame
- Ierland is een feniks die zal herrijzen uit de as
- World capital of street art & graffiti? – It’s probably Belfast
- Hoe propaganda twee partijen steeds verder uit elkaar drijft
- PR-Disaster or opportunity? The influence of #Brexit in Ireland