Headlining the newspapers for the past months, the Yellow Vests have proven not only to be of practical use, but to serve as a symbol of a rising working class as well.
Podcasts; the substitution to TV and radio among millennials. However, the statistics on podcasts listeners are respectively low in the Netherlands. Why are podcasts popular in other countries? And how come that we stay behind?
- Het drama van Den Bosch
- Klaus – A Christmas Review
- We’re in Japan!: How Netflix’s Makeover Show (Respectfully) Dived into Japanese society
- Last Christmas schiet zijn doel voorbij
- KSI versus Logan Paul: How mainstream media finally embraced YouTubers
- How’s that actors and characters are not the same person (but people don’t get it)