Headlining the newspapers for the past months, the Yellow Vests have proven not only to be of practical use, but to serve as a symbol of a rising working class as well.
Podcasts; the substitution to TV and radio among millennials. However, the statistics on podcasts listeners are respectively low in the Netherlands. Why are podcasts popular in other countries? And how come that we stay behind?
- Is Having a Restricted Press Really Such a Bad Thing?
- Backstage bij Dotcomspot: Raf
- Medium Podcast #5 – It’s getting hot in here: how to survive Climate Change
- Added social value and the active audience
- Trials by Media: The Case of Madeleine McCann
- GDPR: (Finally) A Legislation For The Digital World