There is an ongoing debate of whether the technological innovations that have become an integral part of modern society are actually beneficial. On the other hand, could it be that we are heading for an apocalyptic dystopian future which the media so frequently portrays? Does technology and dystopia go hand in hand?
The modern-day technology already is very complicated, but how much further will innovation go?
- Medium Podcast #7 – Let’s talk about nudes
- Film Pride: How Northern Ireland and Singapore Handles Fame
- Ierland is een feniks die zal herrijzen uit de as
- World capital of street art & graffiti? – It’s probably Belfast
- Hoe propaganda twee partijen steeds verder uit elkaar drijft
- PR-Disaster or opportunity? The influence of #Brexit in Ireland