Radio is making a comeback in a major way via podcasts and emergent platforms such as Spotify and SoundCloud. Hahae reminds us of how radio disrupted the communication industries and changed lives.
RAND Europe did research on how African militant groups make use of social media. How and where do they publish content and what can those platforms do about it?
On August 4, approximately 70,000 women sat through a record-breaking heat wave in Seoul to protest the digitized objectification of their bodies, participating in a campaign known as “My life is not your porn”. Hahae takes a look at the still male-dominant society of Korea.
- Is Having a Restricted Press Really Such a Bad Thing?
- Backstage bij Dotcomspot: Raf
- Medium Podcast #5 – It’s getting hot in here: how to survive Climate Change
- Added social value and the active audience
- Trials by Media: The Case of Madeleine McCann
- GDPR: (Finally) A Legislation For The Digital World