Medium Editor-in-Chief Thomas Korver started his internship at BNR Nieuwsradio this year, a very special feat. Thomas is working right along the most powerful people of the Netherlands, but that's quite normal.
Radio is making a comeback in a major way via podcasts and emergent platforms such as Spotify and SoundCloud. Hahae reminds us of how radio disrupted the communication industries and changed lives.
RAND Europe did research on how African militant groups make use of social media. How and where do they publish content and what can those platforms do about it?
On August 4, approximately 70,000 women sat through a record-breaking heat wave in Seoul to protest the digitized objectification of their bodies, participating in a campaign known as “My life is not your porn”. Hahae takes a look at the still male-dominant society of Korea.
- World capital of street art & graffiti? – It’s probably Belfast
- Hoe propaganda twee partijen steeds verder uit elkaar drijft
- PR-Disaster or opportunity? The influence of #Brexit in Ireland
- Protesten aan de Ierse grens: wat betekent de Brexit voor Ierland?
- Why won’t Ed Sheeran sell me a chair?
- Entertainment uit de Oudheid viert hoogtijdagen in het digitale tijdperk