One minute on Facebook and the fight is on: “Pick me”. “I’m clean and sociable”. “I can pay extra rent”. “PM sent”. “Check your PM”. “Love me”. “Save me from homelessness”. Welcome to a normal day in the life of a student searching for a room in Amsterdam.
When the beat drops and strobes lights start flashing through the dark, the way people dance functions as a primitive but universal language. It brings people from all places together through an intense form of communication. Gabby explains why dancing can function as a communicative medium and how this works.
- PALANTA – a new, sustainable way of refreshing your wardrobe
- What some people don’t get about this year’s Oscar controversy… again
- Heads up toward a new decade, folks! 2020 is all about change… says the UN
- A Portrayal of Today’s Digital Addiction
- What Parasite teaches us about the poverty gap
- A Cautionary Tale Gone Wrong: When Screens Meet Teens