One minute on Facebook and the fight is on: “Pick me”. “I’m clean and sociable”. “I can pay extra rent”. “PM sent”. “Check your PM”. “Love me”. “Save me from homelessness”. Welcome to a normal day in the life of a student searching for a room in Amsterdam.
When the beat drops and strobes lights start flashing through the dark, the way people dance functions as a primitive but universal language. It brings people from all places together through an intense form of communication. Gabby explains why dancing can function as a communicative medium and how this works.
- Free Press Live 2019: All the nominees and winners for most ground-breaking journalists
- Warriors for Peace: A Documentary Review
- XIII: Kalvijn bewijst het onmogelijke
- ADNIGHT 2019: A truly mad world!
- Medium Podcast #7 – Let’s talk about nudes
- Film Pride: How Northern Ireland and Singapore Handles Fame