Angela went along on the study trip to Dublin and Belfast. How do the cities cope with their fame achieved from series and movies?
Having a government-controlled press, singapore has been ranked 150th out of 180 countries on the World Freedom Press Index. But is this controlled press really a bad thing in a time were fake news thrives?
- PALANTA – a new, sustainable way of refreshing your wardrobe
- What some people don’t get about this year’s Oscar controversy… again
- Heads up toward a new decade, folks! 2020 is all about change… says the UN
- A Portrayal of Today’s Digital Addiction
- What Parasite teaches us about the poverty gap
- A Cautionary Tale Gone Wrong: When Screens Meet Teens