The Syrian war has touched Aleppo and left mass destruction behind. Tropenmuseum now hosts an exhibition that shows what one of the oldest cities in the world used to look like before the war and what it looks like now.
New Year’s Eve in Ecuador is a day in which the culture shines through with colorful traditions that prepare them to greet the upcoming year with the right energy.
- Het drama van Den Bosch
- Klaus – A Christmas Review
- We’re in Japan!: How Netflix’s Makeover Show (Respectfully) Dived into Japanese society
- Last Christmas schiet zijn doel voorbij
- KSI versus Logan Paul: How mainstream media finally embraced YouTubers
- How’s that actors and characters are not the same person (but people don’t get it)