This thursday we introduce a very special radio station from Argentina: Radio La Colifata. Opening their doors, Hospital Borda takes the recovery process of the patient to another level.
There is an ongoing debate of whether the technological innovations that have become an integral part of modern society are actually beneficial. On the other hand, could it be that we are heading for an apocalyptic dystopian future which the media so frequently portrays? Does technology and dystopia go hand in hand?
Radio is making a comeback in a major way via podcasts and emergent platforms such as Spotify and SoundCloud. Hahae reminds us of how radio disrupted the communication industries and changed lives.
Fyre Festival was meant to be the best festival ever organized. As you might know, it didn't quite live up to its expectations.
- Is Having a Restricted Press Really Such a Bad Thing?
- Backstage bij Dotcomspot: Raf
- Medium Podcast #5 – It’s getting hot in here: how to survive Climate Change
- Added social value and the active audience
- Trials by Media: The Case of Madeleine McCann
- GDPR: (Finally) A Legislation For The Digital World